9.06.2006

AV Shawl Collar Pullover

Yes, yes, I've been neglecting my poor little blog. But, this is no time to dwell on that and I need not offer up any excuses. Anyways, I've been knitting, isn't that excuse enough?

With the yarn I purchased at Stitches (Knit One Crochet Too's Angora Soft), I'm knitting up Adrienne Vittadini's Shawl Collar Pullover featured in Vogue's Winter 04/05 issue.



So far, I've worked the front and back and sewn the shoulder seams.



I'm almost at the cap shaping for the first sleeve. Hopefully I'll have both the sleeves done by the weekend. Then I'm onto the shawl collar, and before I know it, this puppy will be done!! I love the way this yarn feels when knitted up, but knitting with it is kind of a pain. It tends to split and snag (grrr). I guess as long as I stay away from sharp objects, I'll be able to wear this pullover comfortably. :-) All sarcasm aside, I love this sweater and really hope it doesn't end up being one of those things I knit and never wear.

No comments: