11.15.2006

Objects May Appear Smaller When Ribbed

I'm not posting as much as I would like to, but while I've been neglecting my little blog, I have been knitting. I'm working on the ribbed turtleneck from VK's Fall 2006 Issue. I'm working with a 100% pure virgin wool made by Iceland. I really enjoy working with this yarn. It's soft, yet wooly and it's knitting up quite beautifully, if I do say so myself.

Here's the back - worked completely in 2x2 rib. It looks teeny-tiny when unstretched, but such is the nature of ribbing. It is extremely stretchy, which is great considering the holiday weight I'm bound to put on in the next few months.


I'm halfway done with the front - it has such a great cable panel - and I plan to be done with that by the weekend. But, you know what they say about the best-laid plans...

No comments: